Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9th

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. Flexibility... Because I needed it a lot today
2. Phones that allow you to connect with others
3. Shopping and lunch with my mom
4. Panera Bread and my son's delight over their Mac and cheese
5. God doing immeasurably more for two of my dear friends
6. Tests that reveal positive results
7. Knowing that God is answering prayers
8. Family dinner at my parents house
9. Rest... Even with loud banging on the roof
10. Another organization project done
11. My hubby who knows lots about computers
12. My iPhone that gives me access to email and this blog in the absence of a computer
13. Sleeping sons
14. My bed
15. Each of you who continues to post thankful lists

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

He

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for :
    Prayer
    Praise music
    Lunch with a friend
    Flu shots
    Insurance
    Pleasant positive people
    Yellow nail polish on dreary days :-)
    The ability to run
    Bonnie Lawrence

    ReplyDelete