Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. Another good night's sleep
2. Two productive retreat planning meetings
3. A great leadership team
4. My hubby saving the day
5. Doing the wave for my hubby
6. God taking care of the details
7. Tea tickets
8. Praying together
9. Knowing God hears our prayers
10. Creativity
11. Friendships
12. Economical solutions
13. Love
14. You Are by Colton Dixon
15. Experiencing the body of Christ working together

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for :
    Eden having a great check up at the Doctor today
    The flu nasal mist vaccine
    Surprising Eden with Apple dippers in her lunch
    Curry ginger roasted cauliflower
    The feeling I get when I envision finishing the mini in April !
    13.1 in 2013
    A roaring fire to enjoy on this freezing night
    Bonnie Lawrence

    ReplyDelete