Today, I was so touched by the thankful lists I received. They were huge... three hundred from one, 50 from others... there were multiple long lists pouring in throughout the day. In fact, for the first time ever, we hit a 500 thankful reason milestone two days in a row! That is totally God at work. And it brought tears to my eyes seeing my friends supporting this blog. Thank you so much for walking along beside me during the past 64 days. I'm beyond words... and without a picture because my computer wouldn't upload tonight.
God is at work all around us, but sometimes we can't see it. But wow... when He opens our eyes and reveals what He's doing in our lives, it is incredible. A friend of mine is experiencing God in such an amazing way this week. She is in the midst of a trial, and she is choosing to trust God and seek His face. She has kept her faith moment by moment... and this week, God has done a mighty work... a miracle! And she is celebrating and praying even harder as she anticipates what God can do next in her life. God can surprise us... and when He does, we can experience such a blessing as we look back and see His fingerprints all over the place.
There is such power in choosing to trust God in the midst of your trial because nothing is impossible with God (Luke 1:37). If you are in the midst of a trial right now, ask God to help you trust Him. Ask God to open your eyes to how He's working. And thank God in advance for what He's going to do. God loves you so much. Believe, give thanks and wait patiently on our God who can do immeasurably more that we could ever ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20).
Tonight, I am thankful for...
1. Sleeping in late with the whole family in one bed
2. My son telling me the time
3. Realizing that it was past time to get up, but still having enough time to get ready and not be late
4. My hubby getting the boys breakfast so I could get ready
5. My boys behaving so well at a meeting today! I was one proud mamma!
6. Chick-fil-a for lunch
7. Finding a funny card
8. Asking for help finding my favorite Chai Tea
9. The sales associate finding 4 boxes of Chai Tea
10. Buying three of the boxes... with coupons!
11. Wreck-it Ralph
12. An email from a friend that shared how she is experiencing Jesus in her life
13. How God meets our needs
14. How God speaks to us individually
15. The courage of my dear friend as she faces trials
16. Her peace that only comes from God
17. Her positive attitude and joy
18. Pasta Casserole for dinner
19. Washing dishes
20. Hubby giving my three year old a bath tonight
21. Heart to heart with hubby after dinner
22. God guiding me as I prepare for a retreat
23. Hubby listening to me and helping me work through things
24. Hugs from my boys
25. Quiet in my house right now
26. Boys sleeping soundly
27. My purple fleece jacket that keeps me warm in the evening
28. The long thankful lists that poured in today... brought tears to my eyes
29. My seven year old playing outside with his friends
31. Not doing any laundry today
32. Walmart Grocery close to my house
33. Celebrating thankful milestones
34. Celebrating a milestones two days in a row!
35. Chicken Tortilla Soup
Here's to 10,000 reasons... Only 2,200 to go...