Saturday, January 12, 2013

January 11

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. Safe arrival of a dear friend
2. Flexibility with our plans
3. Laughing with my mom
4. Advice given
5. Wisdom provided
6. Girly lunch at Emma Lou's Cafe
7. Updated treatment plan
8. Answered prayers
9. Smiles after a tough situation
10. Dinner at my fav Mexican rest restaurant
11. Relaxing evening catching up
12. Laughter
13. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
14. Friends who care and pray for me. I am so thankful and blessed.

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for :
    All of Heather's list :-)
    A fun cutting project with Ginny.
    Family exercise time.
    An amazing delicious dinner my hubby prepared
    Trader Joes
    Eden new shoes she bought with Christmas money
    Popcorn
    Bonnie Lawrence

    ReplyDelete