Sunday, January 20, 2013

January 20th

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Great morning of worship and preaching
2. Powerful message
3. Talking through thoughts and plans
4. Advice shared
5. Time with God before the day began
6. Lunch out with my parents
7. My three year old crawling into bed for his nap and saying "I am so exhausted..."
8. Little boy giggles
9. Pizza with the neighbors
10. Resources... Lots and lots of resources
11. Searching for a life verse for each family member
12. Working with my friend to find the best verse for each person
13. Finding the right verse... After much searching and multiple translations
14. Stars shining on a clear cloudless night
15. My son encouraging his brother
16. Lessons taught through Bible verses
17. Hearing from God
18. Silence
19. Warm coats
20. Hot water
21. Blue Letter Bible
22. Bible Gateway

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for :
    The picture above
    The fact that my craft/study counter looks similar
    Hugs from my church family
    The privilege of getting to serve GOD
    Friends that rally arou d a hurting family
    A fun lunch with people who needed a laugh
    My precious friend Karen, whom I miss greatly, the Tea will never be as beautiful than when Karen was the heart and hands and talent behind it !!!!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete