Praise The Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise The Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Tonight, I am thankful for...
1. A great night's sleep
2. No more pain
3. Medicine that heals
4. God answering the prayers lifted up on my behalf
5. Friends and family that pray for me
6. A perfect celebration lunch
7. Yummy dessert
8. Much needed girl time with a dear friend
9. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 print
10. Hubby who can fix anything
11. An afternoon of rest
12. Boys that love me
13. Getting to pray for my friends
14. Learning to trust in God more and more
15. God's faithfulness in the past that reminds me to trust Him now
Here's to 10,000 more reasons...