Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8th

I will give thanks to the Lord because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.  Psalm 7:17

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1.  Quiet time this morning
2.  Seeing God answer my prayers in even the smallest details
3.  Seeing my son recognize that God answered his prayers too... to not be late to school because we were running behind today
4.  Discovering that God was at work behind the scenes for the Women's Tea theme one year ago... and how He brings it all together so beautifully... and celebrating His goodness with my fellow tea planner!
5.  Being encouraged that there is support from others for some needed funding and that creative wheels are turning
6.  A surprise phone call from a friend that was filled with encouraging words that warmed my heart
7.  Productivity
8.  My three year old saying "that car almost crunched me" which made us all laugh out loud
9.  The Women's Ministry Leadership Team
10.  Expanded time
11.  Chick-fil-a Chicken Tortilla Soup and Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes
12.  My mom watching my three year old yesterday
13.  My mom's homemade chili
14. Texting
15.  Knowing that I can always clean my house tomorrow...

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful:
    1. for Carol, my loyal scrapbooking friend
    2. for memories stirred by photographs
    3. the answer to a problem, that came to mind in the middle of the night
    4. some tasty Indian food I just tried, from Trader Joes
    5. being able to help my daughter with a cooking project
    6. Neupogen - and how it is helping someone I care about
    7. courage from God
    8. Melek Yahwah Tsaboat - King Lord of Hosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for:
    1. Having a hard work pays off season of life!
    2. Being offered a job at my school, when I wasn't even looking
    3. This job paying for my class and not interfering with anything else I'm committed to, I didn't have to give up a thing.
    4. Clear thinking
    5. Ears that hear
    6. A heart that trusts
    7. tears of Joy and amazement.
    8. Hearing the Holy Spirit say "believe in yourself already would ya!"
    9. Having lots of friends to share good news with
    10. Those same great friends who lift me up on the difficult days.
    11. Feelings of belonging
    12. Getting to talk to Buddy tonight and noticing his relaxed attitude and smile, less stressed than I've seen him in quite a while!
    13. All the wonderful ways GOD is moving at Adventure Church
    Bonnie Lawrence

    ReplyDelete