I will give thanks to the Lord because of His righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. Psalm 7:17
Tonight, I am thankful for...
1. Quiet time this morning
2. Seeing God answer my prayers in even the smallest details
3. Seeing my son recognize that God answered his prayers too... to not be late to school because we were running behind today
4. Discovering that God was at work behind the scenes for the Women's Tea theme one year ago... and how He brings it all together so beautifully... and celebrating His goodness with my fellow tea planner!
5. Being encouraged that there is support from others for some needed funding and that creative wheels are turning
6. A surprise phone call from a friend that was filled with encouraging words that warmed my heart
8. My three year old saying "that car almost crunched me" which made us all laugh out loud
9. The Women's Ministry Leadership Team
10. Expanded time
11. Chick-fil-a Chicken Tortilla Soup and Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshakes
12. My mom watching my three year old yesterday
13. My mom's homemade chili
15. Knowing that I can always clean my house tomorrow...
Here's to 10,000 more reasons...