Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10

When I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? ... I am under vows to you, O God; I will present my thank offering to you. Psalm 56:3-4,12

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. Parents who love me and jump in to help
2. Prayers of my hubby
3. Opening at my doctor
4. A treatment plan
5. Medicine
6. Prayers offered up on my behalf
7. Rest
8. Friends bringing dinner over tonight
9. Boys helping clean up
10. Hugs from my hubby
11. Safe trip home
12. Boys playing with their daddy
13. Tender moment with my three year old before bed
14. Encouraging words from my hubby
15. Hubby helping me clean for company
16. Hubby finding a much needed document after our computer crashed
17. Singing praise songs and how it made me feel so much better
18. Scriptures that remind me of God's truth when I am afraid
19. Knowing I am loved
20. My mom and her going above and beyond to show me her love today

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

3 comments:

  1. 1. wow- what a gorgeous day... i loved talking to God outside in shorts with these puppies jumping all over me
    2. wow- i can't believe i let these puppies jump all over me.. i'm thankful that i actually do love these dogs.. that is amazing to me!
    3. for the stetches recommended that make a huge difference.
    4. for the quiet
    5. for friends placed in my life.. true gifts
    6. for that mid-term report
    7. for peace that is only coming from GOD.. and for which i am so grateful
    8. for this weekend.
    9. for the books we have started this week.. love our reading time all cuddled up
    10. for a very smart husband
    11. for knowing that prayer is the answer to all questions
    12. for truly believing that prayer is the answer to all questions
    13. speaking of, for dr stokes
    14. for discovering a new cleaner that works
    15. ohhhhhh- speaking of, for these Downey Unstopables!
    16. for all of elle's frends- especially, caroline, sarah, and hailey
    17. for Iman and sarah and blaire
    18. for gracie
    19. for anna and anna p
    20. for just a wonderful moment like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for :
    The patience of my daughter this morning upon us waking 2 hours late !
    An easy going friend who didn't mind waiting a few minutes for me.
    The sun coming out on our first training day walk.
    Speedy care from Dr's for my sweet friend.
    Being asked to pray for friends in their time of need.
    The excitement in our family a out all our up coming events.
    Our active busy lives.
    This sweet cuddly dog of mine.
    Olive garden soup and salad
    Bonnie Lawrence

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for a very successful sweet 16 bday for a dear family friend, the nice group of kids that attended, all the fun that was had, and the fact that there weren't any problems. A smooth, fun event! Thank you Lord!!

    ReplyDelete