Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21st

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. A creative mind helping me with props
2. My son informing me that 10,000 Reasons is a girl song and We Were Made to Live for so Much More is a boy song
4. Finding the stone that fell out of my ring
5. Finding out that my electric tea pot was found!
6. Lunch and movie with my mom and 4 kiddos
7. The movie not being sold out
8. Popcorn with butter
9. Hanging out with my parents
10. Parents who love me so much
11. Sunshine on a frigid day
12. Progress... Even just a little
13. Praying and knowing God hears
14. Fighting Satan's lies with God's truth
15. My computer
16. My sons' delight over getting text pictures from their Daddy

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for :
    Finding the perfect dollhouse for Eden and Carly's fair project ( clay miniatures )
    Our big cozy cuddling chair- good times
    Eden getting 6 miles in on the stationary bike
    Finding the determination to push thru
    Clarity
    A promising catering company for the Tea
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete