New Year's Eve... A time to reflect on the past year and anticipate what's in store for the year ahead. What am I reflecting on? God's faithfulness with The Thankfulness Experiment. I'm just in awe of what He's done... Over 6,000 reasons for being thankful, how He faithfully provides me with words each day, what He has taught me, and how He continues to bless me each day, whether I am being obedient or not. I wonder what you have learned so far...
As you reflect on 2012, make sure to look through the lens of thankfulness. Even through our toughest trials, God promises to never leave us or forsake us. My prayer for you tonight is that you will see God's fingerprints all over 2012 and that you will continue to see His fingerprints in 2013.
Tonight, I am thankful for...
1. God never leaving or forsaking me
2. For each of you joining me in The Thankfulness Experiment
3. Praying for my friends
4. The power of God's scripture
5. Friends choosing hope in the midst of trials
7. Appetizers ready to be eaten
8. My phones
9. Catching up
12. Having New Year's Eve plans
13. The ability to type this blog in the car
Here's to 10,000 reasons... Only 3,189 to go...