I am happy to announce that we hit another milestone today... 4,000 reasons for giving thanks. It's amazing to think that in 38 days we have so many reasons for being thankful. I am so glad to have each of you on this journey with me. Thank you for choosing thankfulness each day. Your commitment means so much to me!!
I am actually out of town tonight for my hubby's Corporate Christmas party, so tonight's blog is short and sweet. Tonight, I am thankful for...
1. Sound of rain storm growing louder and then softer
2. Cleaning to praise and worship music... Makes it so much more enjoyable
3. Opportunity to teach boys that we don't have to be perfect and God gives us second chances
4. Boys playing together nicely and building a birdhouse
5. Safe travels
6. Stormie Omartian's Power of a Praying Wife
8. Oma watching the boys
9. Date night with hubby
10. Honest conversations
11. God answering prayers and doing immeasurably more
Here's to 10,000 reasons... Only 5,997 to go...