Please take time to review the comments – it’s so uplifting to see how much we have to be thankful for. I’m going to wrap up today by adding five more things to our list. I’m thankful for…
- The retweet my hubby sent out this morning that gave me a much needed belly laugh.
- My three year old being courageous and brave today and breaking free from fear.
- My 7 year old cleaning up the toy room even though his brother didn’t help him.
- Reading a book to my boys before bed in front of the fire (yes, we have a real fire crackling in the fireplace right now!) – with both boys snuggled next to me.
- Spontaneous hugs and kisses!!