Thank you so much for joining me in The Thankfulness Experiment. It's been to so fun to read what you are thankful for each day. Since this blog started, I find myself on the lookout for what I'm going to share each day. Thankfulness is definitely on my brain. What about you? Are you more in tune with what you're thankful for?
My hubby and I made it back home safely and it was so fun to see our boys after a few days away. There's nothing like seeing the smiles on their faces and knowing that they were so loved and well taken care of while we were gone. Here's what I'm thankful for today...
1. A sunny Sunday drive home with my hubby.
2. Seeing my boys after a weekend away.
3. My mom washing all my boy's clothes so I didn't have extra laundry to do! What a huge blessing! :)
4. Watching the boys play with their new air rocket launchers... especially my three year old figuring out so many different, creative ways to lauch the rocket.
5. Impromtu pizza dinner with my neighbor and her kids
And a bonus thankful thought for today...
6. For each of you sharing your thankful thoughts with me daily - whether you're family, or a friend, or someone I've never even met, I'm so grateful to partner in this experiment with you.
Did you know you can get emails of the daily Thankfulness Experiment blog updates? Enter your email address in the box on the right if you'd like daily updates.
Here's to 10,000 reasons... only 9,501 more to go...