Monday, February 25, 2013

February 25th

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. A breakthrough
2. A kind stranger giving me a BOGO coupon for cupcakes!!
3. Knowing that was a gift from God to me
4. Packing
5. Anticipating a road trip
6. Eating my free cupcake - YUM!
7. Safe travels
8. Journaling
9. Knowing God not only sees me, but that He's also patient with me and He pursues me
10. Magginio's for dinner
11. Spending time as a family
12. Surprises up my sleeve...
13. Seeing my friend resist the devil!!

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for:
    1. Psalm 124 - God's sufficiency!
    2. information that I needed to know
    3. a dry house with all this rain
    4. my Mom's generosity
    5. new life - baby Jessika
    6. Immanuel - God with us
    7. a great discussion about small group with one of my facilitators
    8. Greg being able to join us for a college visit on Friday - what a surprise!
    9. Spencer only having 4 days left of the dreaded boxing class :(

    ReplyDelete