Friday, February 22, 2013

February 22nd

Tonight, I am thankful for...

1. Praying God's truth
2. My hubby that prays for me and loves me
3. The message in the clouds this morning
4. Reminder to look to the stars, not the mud in Linda Dillow's Calm My Anxious Heart
5. Big giant hugs
6. My sons and how they learn new things all the time
7. Philippians
8. Good morning text from my hubby
9. My son sleeping through the night even though he had a cold
10. My son's excitement over spending the night at with his grandparents
11. Snuggling and watching a movie with my youngest son
12. Hubby making it home safely
13. God providing wisdom when I asked for it
14. God answering my prayer
15. Knowing God is with me, behind me, beside me and before me

Here's to 10,000 more reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment